top of page

Insite of the month

Updated: Jul 22, 2019

Customer: Could I supply & fit my own mains unit?

You can supply & fit your'e own mains unit if you are competent enough but you will require the work to be signed off by a qualified electrician. This is were the problem then arises because unless the work is carried out by the qualified electrician in question then they wont normally sign work off that is done by 3rd parties.

Please feel free to ask any questions relating to electrical work & we will endevour to give you an answer

49 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

From Electrical Safety First

We recently teamed up with BBC Watchdog to investigate high street stores and online marketplaces to find and put dangerous phone chargers to the test. Our results found that many of these retailers w

EICR Reports

What is an EICR? An electrical inspection condition report (EICR) is an in-depth inspection of your property’s electrical systems and installation. The report assesses the competency of your electrics

New Times Ahead

I hope you are all staying fit and well with the current climate, as the Covid 19 has hit us very hard and it seems to be hard for every one being shut in , and those of us who can actually go to work


bottom of page